The Ergobaby Embrace Carrier, designed specifically to be used for Newborns, holding your precious baby close enough to kiss, in soft and cuddly jersey fabric, for a safe and supportive start to life.
Soft and super comfortable, Ergobaby's Embrace Carrier combines practicality and safety in the sweetest way to stay connected with the new arrival in your family, keeping you and baby close together as you find your new rhythm, in this next chapter of your lives.
With no wrapping or tying, no additional inserts or cushions, you’ll find this an uncomplicated carry option enabling you to focus on bonding with baby as you start wearing, holding them close to your heart in a natural, comforting position while having use of your free hands.
- Parent size fit: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
- For baby weighing: 7.2 - 24.9 lb / 3.2 - 11.3kg
- Comfortable and supporting waist belt & spreadable shoulder straps
- Simple and easy buckling without the frustration some find with wrapping or excessive fabric tying
- Carrier weight: 480g / 17oz
- Compact and lightweight, easily folds up into your nappy bag
- Carrier also offers a Forward Facing option for older babies.
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certified, 2 layer jersey fabric
- ErgoPromise 10-year Guarantee [https://ergobaby.co.uk/warranty]
Baby carriers, wraps and slings can be a little confusing at first. Your new purchase will come with manufacturer instructions; you can find lots of info on my Blog pages or friendly Facebook Community.
Still feeling unsure? Get in touch with Ruth for further guidance.
A babywearing Mum and qualified expert – a sling consultant covering Wirral, West Cheshire, Merseyside, North Wales, and all over the UK via video consultations - here to offer guidance and support, so you and your little one can get out and see the world together safely, stylishly and super-duper comfortably.
Burgundy, Heather Grey, Pure Black, Oxford Blue, Blush Pink