Calin Bleu Stretchy Wrap
The Calin Bleu Stretchy Wrap is made from lightweight 2 way stretch fabric, ensuring a snug and supportive fit. Great as a starter carrier for Spring or Summer babies, suitable from birth up to 6 months.
A Calin Bleu Stretchy Wrap is perfect for newborn babies. Pre-tie at the start of the day, easily and safely pop your baby in and out over the course of the day without re-tying. A lovely soft, snuggly way to carry your baby without any clips or buckles, at an affordable price!
From newborn to around 6 months, this wrap is weight tested to 12kg, so keep using at whatever rate your baby grows. With a size to fit all; Long suits most mums and dads, while Medium will suit you if you are particularly petite.
This 2-way stretchy lightweight wrap is very soft straight from the pack; lightweight so it’s cool to wear in warm weather making it a great starter wrap for spring and summer babies or an option for parents who find other stretchy wraps get too hot.
Great for bonding with your baby by keeping them close to your body heat, heartbeat and reassuring voice, this wrap looks after your back with no hurting as it evenly distributes weight, while supporting your infant in a natural, ergonomic position.
- Suitable from birth to six months - from 3.5kg to 12kg (8lbs to 27lbs)
- 2 way stretch for ultimate close connection, comfort, support and snug fit.
- Easy to wrap around and pre-tie and then place baby in and out
- Two size options for a perfect fit for mums and dads
- Lightweight 95% viscose 5% elastane fabric - ideal for warmer seasons and climates.
- Machine washable
- Medium is 4 meters in length, perfect for the more petite lady, and for those parents who are happy to tie off at the back. This equates to Short or Petite in other brands.
- Long is 5 meters in length, ensuring a great fit for parents of all shapes, including plus size. This is a standard wrap length in other brands.
Baby carriers, wraps and slings can be a little confusing at first. Your new purchase will come with manufacturer instructions; you can find lots of info on my Blog pages or friendly Facebook Community.
Still feeling unsure? Get in touch with Ruth for further guidance.
A babywearing Mum and qualified expert – a sling consultant covering Wirral, West Cheshire, Merseyside, North Wales, and all over the UK via video consultations - here to offer guidance and support, so you and your little one can get out and see the world together safely, stylishly and super-duper comfortably.
Medium (4m), Long (5m)
Aquamarine, Purple, Plum, Mustard, Peacock, Silver Birch Grey, Tranquil Teal, Olive Green, Somerset Stone