Boba’s 4GS Carrier is streamlined for simplicity; minimalist design, playful prints, trustworthy safety, and all an excellent price point for value. A wide age range for babywearing; newborn through to 2-3 years.
The Boba 4GS is a simple to use baby carrier with comfort padding at the waistband, and adjustable settings on the shoulder straps. Parents and care givers will find a perfect fit for petite, tall and plus size, making it particularly high rating in reviews.
Suitable for use right from week 1, as an insert is included, your newborn will be held in supportive style and comfort in a front facing in position, with a carrier your infant will feel at home in right up to toddlerhood.
Rucksack style straps for backpack style hold is great for an extra carry option once your child is supporting themselves consistently in a solo-seating position. Prefer crossing shoulder straps for a snugger fit, or to wear for newborn use without an insert? Try the Boba-X
Baby Carrier Measurements:
- Parent size: petite to tall with suiting heights between 5-6.3’ / 152-192cm
- Newborn to 2-3 years, dependent on toddler height and leg length.
- Weight capacity: 7-45lbs / 3.2-20.4 kg, with infant insert included.
- Waist belt adjustment: 63.5-147 cm / 25-58"
- Shoulder strap adjustment: 50.8-101.5 cm / 20–40"
- Three ergonomic carry positions: newborn, front & back (inward-facing)
- Includes infant booster insert & a generous, supportive hood
- Zippered waist belt pocket
- Lightweight and intuitive design
- Unique breastfeeding buckle
- Certified Hip Healthy by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- Tested to most recent EU safety standards
- 100% cotton and machine washable
Please note: This product (Boba 4GS) does not include foot straps.
Baby carriers, wraps and slings can be a little confusing at first. Your new purchase will come with manufacturer instructions; you can find lots of info on my Blog pages or friendly Facebook Community.
Still feeling unsure? Get in touch with Ruth for further guidance.
A babywearing Mum and qualified expert – a sling consultant covering Wirral, West Cheshire, Merseyside, North Wales, and all over the UK via video consultations - here to offer guidance and support, so you and your little one can get out and see the world together safely, stylishly and super-duper comfortably.
Navy, Hangin Out, Meadow, Bee Garden, Dusk, Constellation, Mermaids and Unicorns, Mission, Bear Cub