The Beco Carrier is a perfect choice for parents and their new baby; full of amazing, easy-to-use features and elegant, modern design, combining safety, comfort, versatility, and customization. For babies weighing 7-45 lbs / 3.1-20.4 kg.
This Beco Woven Carrier is designed as an upgraded replacement for the Soleil Carrier - a popular style - now with even more desirable features Mums and Dads alike will love, allowing carrying with confidence in the tried and tested Beco brand.
Made of premium jacquard woven cotton to create a beautiful, soft structured feel, and ready to carry newborn babies from birth to pre-school in three comfortable carrying positions - front carry, hip carry, and back carry with backpack or crossed shoulder straps.
An insert is included to snuggly hold secure your newborn within the first six months of babywearing.
- For babies 7-45 lbs / 3.1-20.4 kg
- Infant insert included - use from birth in conjunction with insert provided
- 6 months and upward, use carrier without the insert
- Multiple ergonomic positions: front (inward facing), back and hip carry
- Deep, darted seat with padded leg openings
- Adjustable chest / back strap
- Detachable hood which can be stored in a pocket
- Adjustable and crossable straps for a perfect fit
- Supportive waist belt 24-54"
- Zippered pocket on a waist belt
Baby carriers, wraps and slings can be a little confusing at first. Your new purchase will come with manufacturer instructions; you can find lots of info on my Blog pages or friendly Facebook Community.
Still feeling unsure? Get in touch with Ruth for further guidance.
A babywearing Mum and qualified expert – a sling consultant covering Wirral, West Cheshire, Merseyside, North Wales, and all over the UK via video consultations - here to offer guidance and support, so you and your little one can get out and see the world together safely, stylishly and super-duper comfortably.
Limited Edition Dobby Diamonds, Limited Edition Angle Ikat, Limited Edition Element, Limited Edition Ink Strokes