Beco 8 Designed so you can carry your baby any way you want, the Beco 8 is a combination of all the features your heart could desire – from infancy to toddlerhood, wear your little one on your front facing-in, facing-out, on your hip or on your back. Ergonomic support for baby in all positions, while offering optimum comfort and flexibility for the wearer.
Beco 8 designed so you can carry your baby any way you want, the Beco 8 is a combination of all the features your heart could desire – from infancy to toddlerhood, wear your little one on your front facing-in, facing-out, on your hip or on your back. Ergonomic support for baby in all positions, while offering optimum comfort and flexibility for the wearer.
So, how does the Beco 8 differ to the Gemini?
- Integrated infant insert/boost (fully removable)
- Lumbar support pad (fully removable)
- Airflow panel on the main body of the carrier**
- Cooling, breathable, 3D mesh**
- Zippered cover for the airflow panel (stored in the waistband)**
- Hood built-in to the headrest support
Updated Design Features:
- Sliding chest strap, fully adjustable, no longer removable (or prone to possibly being lost!)
- Waistbelt now adjustable from 24″ up to 54″ (more suitable for petite parents)
- Weight tested up to 45lbs (standard Gemini, up to 35lbs)
- Modified base/seat adjustment mechanism (only narrow base for front, facing-out – newborn babies now sit on the integrated, removable infant insert)
- Lighter padding in the body panel than the standard Gemini (more like the Gemini COOL)
- Easy to clean, lightweight body fabric
- Dual shoulder strap/body adjusters
- Modified waist belt buckle (easy to release with one hand)
- Double pocket on the waistband (1 for zippered airflow panel, 1 for essentials)
- Foldable back panel extension/headrest, now with built-in hood
Standard KEY Features:
- Baby fit: 7-45lbs / 3.5-20kg
- Parent fit: XS-XXL
- Multiple ergonomic carry positions*
- 2 Newborn positions (Infant Insert Included)*
- 3 Infant positions (Front-Inward, Front-Outward, Hip)*
- 2 Toddler positions (Front-Inward & Back Carry)*
- Great for hands-free nursing
- Padded crossable shoulder straps
- Seat width snapped out: 14″ (adjust to narrow setting for front, forward facing-out)
- Panel height with headrest/panel down: 15″
- Panel height with headrest/panel extended: 18″
- Supportive waist belt, adjustable from 24″ up to 54″
- All seasons carrier with airflow back-panel, light body padding
- Waist belt pocket for smart-phone, keys or cash
- 65% Polyester & 35% Cotton (Grey is 100% Polyester)
- Machine Washable
- Durable Safety Buckles
- EU Safety Standard: EN 13209-2:2005
Baby carriers, wraps and slings can be a little confusing at first. Your new purchase will come with manufacturer instructions; you can find lots of info on my Blog pages or friendly Facebook Community.
Still feeling unsure? Get in touch with Ruth for further guidance.
A babywearing Mum and qualified expert – a sling consultant covering Wirral, West Cheshire, Merseyside, North Wales, and all over the UK via video consultations - here to offer guidance and support, so you and your little one can get out and see the world together safely, stylishly and super-duper comfortably.